In fact, with the Beyond Light expansion now out, it’s more popular than ever, and Season of the Splicer has done well as well. For the time being, it’s time to check in with Xur, an exotic equipment dealer and Agent of the Nine.
What Happened To Xur? Exotics & Destiny 2 Xur Locations As of Friday, June 18, Xur may be found at Watcher’s Grave on Nessus. Look for him on a large red tree in the map’s northeast corner. He’ll stay until the reset time on Tuesday, June 22. Visit him to obtain your weekly Exotic engram, compare the stat rolls on his Exotics to what you currently have, and get an Exotic cypher if you’re lacking any heritage gear.
Here’s Xur’s latest Exotic inventory:
Exotic weapon – Jade Rabbit: Body shots increase the damage of your next headshot and refund ammunition. The Jade Rabbit scout rifle is the gold standard for 150 RPM scout rifles. It has a tonne of range, a clear scope, and it strikes powerfully. It’s not a particularly showy Exotic, but it gets the job done, and it’s not a bad pick for a PvP Exotic main.
Hunter Exotic – Mechaneer’s Tricksleeves: improves handling while switching to a sidearm at critical health by increasing sidearm ready and reload speed. This is one of the most dreadful Exotics in Destiny’s history.
Sidearms have consistently high reloaded and handle stats, thus even if this Exotic’s effects were always active rather than strangely reliant on your health being in the negative, it would still be ineffective.
Titan Exotic – Synthoceps: When you’re cornered, it boosts melee range and improves melee and super damage. The Synthoceps essentially gives you the melee range of the Call of Duty Commando perk.
With these things on, you actually leap forward, and it’s terribly easy to become spoilt by them. The damage increase is also substantial, particularly if you’re using Synthoceps on the bottom-tree Striker subclass. The Synthoceps are fantastic, but be warned: they are difficult to put down.
Warlock Exotic – Transversive Steps: After sprinting for a brief period, it improves sprint speed and reloads your equipped weapon. This is again another really addictive Exotic.
The mobility bonus is good, but if you can auto-load a rocket, shotgun, or machine gun by running, you could become addicted to the Transverse Steps. They have a fantastic appearance and feel, and their functionality should not be neglected.
With Grandmaster Nightfalls approaching, Guardians will want to stock up on the greatest gear in Destiny 2.
- The first thing fans must do is discover where Xur is now and what he is offering for Legendary Shards.
- With several major events on the horizon, Bungie may provide some tasty weapon combinations to get everyone in the mood.
- Xur, on the other hand, may be a mixed bag, and it will be intriguing to see what makes the cut in the following days.
- As previously said, the Agent of Nine is scheduled where is xur destiny 2 today, which means that all of these questions will be answered very soon.
- Guardians in North America will have until last morning and evening in the UK to track down Xur.
- Even then, players will have to scour the many Destiny locales and maps to discover Xur.
- Xur was last seen in The Tower, hanging out at his customary place near Dead Orbit.
- It made it easier to discover and eliminate the need to fly around to different areas on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- During major occasions, like the introduction of the Vault of Glass, the Destiny team wants to make the Agent of the Nine simple to discover.
- With the return of Grandmaster Nightfalls, Bungie may be tempted to take it easy for another week.
- The return of Xur will enable players to swap Legendary Shards for exotics for a limited time.
- The Destiny 2 Xur location from June 18 to June 22 will be announced at 6pm BST, and Guardians will be on the quest for the Agent of the Nine in no time.
- All goods will be available until the weekly reset has been finished and all rituals have been erased.
- Xur was selling the Two-Tailed Fox for 29 Legendary Shards and the Chromatic Fire for 23 Legendary Shards last week, among other things.
- For those who have forgotten, Legendary Shards are remains of strong artifacts that may be utilized to enhance equipment or traded for other things.
- It should also be noted that Xur will drop things with the same power level as your character.
- Another new feature of Xur in the newest edition of Destiny 2 is that he now drops Cipher Quests for free.
- The Quest will provide you with an exotic Cipher if you complete 21 Strikes or win the same amount of Crucible or Gambit matches as in previous weeks.
- Guardians can obtain one Exotic Engram each week by utilising Legendary Shards, which decode as Exotics that aren’t already in your collection.
- The return of the Xur isn’t the only major event for Guardians to keep an eye on this month, as the Grandmaster Nightfalls returns on June 22.
Grandmaster Nightfalls are aspirational content in Destiny 2. As you pursue great rewards, you and your fireteam will be put to the test by stronger opponents, complicated modifiers, terrifying Champions, and heavy monsters each week.
Because revives are limited, you’ll want to carefully arrange your battles. Saving ammunition to burn down particular targets at a moment’s notice, utilizing Supers to keep your friends alive, and having the right armour modifications equipped to keep your powers up as much as possible.
Guardians must have 1335 Power to participate in Grandmaster Nightfall tournaments. This is a combination of your Pinnacle Power, which may be obtained through a variety of activities, and your Artifact Power, which increases as you acquire XP.
The Two-Tailed Fox is a Forsaken Exotic rocket launcher. Twintails, its major perk, allows it to shoot two rockets instead of one, both of which track. Its secondary perk is Play with your Prey, which enables one rocket to deliver scorching Solar damage to opponents while the other suppresses them with Void damage.
The Two-Tailed Fox is an unusual and one-of-a-kind rocket launcher. However, its quality is primarily determined by how excellent rocket launchers are during a given season. Even so, there are typically better options. Grab the Two-Tailed Fox from Xur this week if you want a fun Exotic that won’t be a regular in your arsenal.
For Hunters, St0mp-EE5 is a strong traversal Exotic. Hydraulic Boosters, an Exotic perk, boosts sliding and sprint speed as well as leap height. This Exotic is extremely powerful in all scenarios. It can be useful for getting where you need to go fast in PvE activity. In PvP, it’s an excellent exotic for disorienting opponents and rapidly getting to unexpected locations.
This week, Xur has 59 total stats on his roll.
Severance Enclosure is a Season of Dawn Exotic. Spheromatik Trigger is its Exotic perk. Elemental melee kills cause an explosion to occur. Finishers, as well as kills on more strong adversaries, enhance the range and power of the explosion.
This Exotic will almost certainly never be helpful for late-game activities. However, it’s a pretty great effect if you’re simply looking to go about Destiny and punch stuff, as Titans are known to do.
This week, Xur has a total of 61 stats.
Chromatic Fire is a Warlock Exotic that was introduced in Forsaken. Crystalline Transistor is its unusual feature. Precision kills with your Kinetic weapon cause an elemental explosion, similar to the Dragonfly perk, depending on your current subclass. This perk is beneficial if you’re battling huge numbers of opponents at the same time, or if you need extra elemental assistance against adversaries.
Xur this week has a total of 64 stats.
EXOTIC CIPHER QUEST
Xur has a new quest for an Exotic Cipher that begins in Beyond Light. The Exotic Cipher allows you to purchase ancient Exotics from the Monuments to Lost Light kiosk in the tower using the Exotic Cipher. These goods, as well as certain other currencies, are required to get Exotics such as Heir Apparent and Truth.
Xur wants you to finish 21 Strikes or win Crucible or Gambit matches Xur this week. By completing the mission, you will get an Exotic Cipher to use as you see fit.
If you’re still feeling under-levelled, be sure to finish your Seasonal Challenges, nab some bounties before starting your weekly activities, and finish your weekly milestones in raids, Nightfalls, ritual activities, and more.